NeuroHack Coaching for Personal and Business Use
NeuroHack Coaching is becoming an important method of personal change. We live in a world that is getting ever faster and people want a fast but effective fix to their problems. Traditional coaching is thought of as quite speedy but for most people it is still quite a slow process.
Some Classic Coaching and Transpersonal techniques and tools may still used in the initial session.
The systems I developed will help you to realise and utilise your strengths and skills. And help you propel yourself to the future you want. Many of the things below can be developed over a few sessions or on a NeuroHack Coaching 1 Day Breakthrough Session. You can become focused on what you desire and many more choices are open to you.
- Allowing you to achieve your goals. Be the person you know you are destined to be.
- You will then be in control of your actions and not at the mercy of your old negative reactions
- By the use of enabling metaphors you may alter your perceptions and reality.
- Using special visualisations to explore your problems. Specialised language patterns utilsed make changes easy to do.
- You will be learning the importance of intuition.
- And how to utilise your emotions with effect.
- You will gain an understanding of Emotional Intelligence and use it for your personal benefit
- Understand how we become our thoughts and words – the ‘mind-body’ connection
- You are shown how disabling beliefs and emotions can ‘dissolve’ away
- Why personal choice and positive intent are so powerful when use them the right way.
- Why it is critical to be in the present, (the NOW), to understand that the future can be sensed right now
- How to communicate with the mind and body to reveal the source of the blocks and problems. And to resolve them by understand the conection of the mind, body, health and success.
- How to discover your life purpose
NeuroHack Coaching is a major development from NeuroHack Therapy. All the principles behind it are the same but the main premise is that hypnotherapy is not used. There may be some gentle relaxation and guided imagery during metaphor work. But no deep trance stuff at all. Much of it can be done open eyed and even moving around the room.